Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back from Florida





WOW! I have just returned from 10 days in sunny Florida. While there I attended the Digital Wedding Forum's annual convention as well as the Professional Photographer's of America's Imaging USA. After the two conferences ended I headed over to my folks for some R and R and I was able to photograph a professional surfing competition, a portrait session and a golf tournament. I learned so much at the conventions and will be posting more about that later with some photos from a model shoot I sis while there. Here I want to post a few pics of the surfing comp. It was the Oneill Sebastian Inlet Pro surfing contest. Patrick Gudauskas was the winner and took home $110,000. I have a few photos of him here as well as his competitor, CJ Hobgood. Sebastian Inlet is one of my favorite beaches in the United States and it was an 80 degree perfect sunny day. More photos from Florida later.

No comments: