Monday, February 11, 2008

Jesse and Fred's magical wedding at The Retreat at French's Point















Jesse and Fred exchanged vows on Saturday at The Retreat at French's Point in Stockton Springs, Maine. The Retreat is one of the most beautiful reception facilities in Maine and Fred and Jesse are two of the warmest most wonderful people you could ever meet. The Retreat was the perfect location for their event because Jesse is the owner and CEO of the facility. Sperry tents provided a heated tent with a hard wood floor for the dinner and dancing. Flora Fauna provided the amazing decor for the tent as well as the bouquets and the men's fiddlehead boutineers. The bridesmaids carried lanterns and adorned old fashion capes. The young gentlemen rang bells as they walked down the aisle to the outdoor gazebo where the vows took place. There were so many wonderful details that I only mentioning a few right now. My favorite had to be the horse drawn sleigh that Fred and Jesse had a ride on moments after becoming man and wife. An outdoor ceremony in Maine in February is very unique and I must say I was a bit wary of how it would go off, but I must say it was the most beautiful and wonderful wedding I have had the pleasure to photograph. Chris and I are so happy for Fred and Jesse and are so blessed that we could be a part of their day.

No comments: