Monday, March 24, 2008

Jahnna and Jeff's intimate wedding






Jeff and Jahnna met on eharmony's website and recently got married in Kennebunkport, Maine. They actually had 2 ceremonies at two local inns. The first was at Captain Lord Mansion and was just the two of them and 4 close friends. The second ceremony was a family ceremony that included Jahnna's adorable son, mother and her brother and his girlfriend. The family ceremony took place at Captain Jefferd's Inn and was very cozy and filled with love. Jahnna's son has the cutest personality and was so excited to be getting a stepdad, it was really amazing to see the connection that they have together. Chris and I are so glad we were able to attend and document both ceremonies for them!

2 comments:

J Sandifer said...

Beautiful images...your clients must be stoked! Great to see you guys and catch up a bit!

mark lawrence said...

I am so pleased to know about your beautiful and intimate wedding. Well, I am planning to arrange my cousin’s wedding so I have been searching for excellent New York wedding venues since few days. Also, I need to hire an expert wedding photographer who can capture grand wedding.